[Ouretail] Sea Pines Summer Internship (fwd)

(Viginia) Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 4 12:23:28 EST 2009

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 11:59 AM -0500
From: Karaline Quellhorst <KQuellhorst at seapines.com>
To: paulins at Ohio.edu
Subject: Sea Pines Summer Internship

Hello Dr. P!

I am forwarding you an attachment for an internship opportunity with The
Sea Pines Resort.  We are looking to bring in someone in May – which
would probably work best for those wanting to intern Spring Quarter. If you
could pass this along the listserv and have all applicants submit a resume
and cover letter to my e-mail address I would appreciate it.

There is a great deal of merchandising that goes on during this time –
ticketing goods, store displays, inventory, fall buys, etc. While this is a
golf resort, students interested shouldn't shy away from this opportunity
if they do not know much about the game. This is a great way to learn about
how different retailing venues operate, and it helps you understand buying
and purchasing on a smaller level than you would find at a huge department
chain.

Please feel free to contact me personally with any questions or additional
information.

Karaline Quellhorst

Retail Coordinator

The Sea Pines Resort