[Ouretail] BCBG Max Azria Internship (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 10 22:20:54 EDT 2009

Hi Retail Merchandising people...

Kaitlyn Bell sent the following information about a work experience
opportunity...

I'm doing my
399B internship with BCBG Max Azria at Easton Town Center in Columbus,Ohio
this summer and my manager has asked if I could find another intern for
this  winter intersession, being the 399A work experience. I am receiving
pay for  half of my time right now and it is a lot of work and time but it
is one of  the best experiences I've had!! If you would like to send this
over the  listserve or if you have anyone in mind, I would love to speak to
them!!
My  cell phone number is 419-310-9403 and email kb265907 at ohio.edu if anyone
wants  to contact me!!

Kaitlyn Bell