[Ouretail] Anthropologie at Easton Visual Merchanding work experience

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 10 19:50:35 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Chelsea Heil, a current HCRM 499 internship student at Anthropologie at
Easton - with their VISUAL MERCHANDISING department, has shared the
following...

Her supervisor, Aby, requested that we share this:

Intern openings starting fall and on for those looking to complete either
399A or 499. It's a non paid internship at the Anthropologie store at
Easton in Columbus, Ohio. The telephone number for
the store is 614-475-4303 and all they have to do is ask for Aby who is
there Monday-Friday from 8-4. Thanks!!

Chelsea Heil

This is really a terrific VISUAL learning experience; we have had quite a
few Ohio U interns there over the years!

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences