[Ouretail] PRL Applications

eb328005 at ohio.edu eb328005 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 30 11:19:19 EDT 2009

Hello Retail Majors!

I just wanted to send out a reminder about the application process for The
Professional Retail Leaders. There was some confusion about the deadline, but
the applications are due Friday May 15th. To apply please submit to Dr. Xu
your resume, most current copy of your DARS, and an application letter
(motivation to join this program, qualifications, plans or ideas on what you
want to accomplish as a member of PRL).

Again, the requirements for the application process:
1.Have a great interest in pursuing a career in the retail industry;
2.Have a great interest in serving the Retail Merchandising students at
Ohio University;
3.Major in Retail Merchandising;
4.Have a sophomore or junior status in the coming fall quarter;
5.Maintain a GPA of 3.2 or above in the major; and
6.Demonstrate professional attitudes and behaviors.

Not only is this organization a wonderful way to network and build your
resume, but it gives you real world experience and a strong background in
professionalism before you even enter the workplace. We strongly encourage all
who meet the above criteria to apply!

Have a Wonderful Day!
The Professional Reatail Leaders

Best,