[Ouretail] PRL: Reduce REWEAR Recycle!

eb328005 at ohio.edu eb328005 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 16 12:43:31 EDT 2009

PRL (Professional Retail Leaders) will be hosting a $2 t-shirt sale during Earth
Week this Spring and we need YOUR help!

It is the PERFECT time for spring cleaning! If you are one of those people with
t-shirts taking over your closet, donate them to us!

The goal is to promote sustainable habits and practices, and we will be doing
this through collecting second hand t-shirts and reselling them during earth
week for just a few bucks!

ALL of the t-shirts not sold will be donated as well!

So please if you have any extra t-shirts (we will do the washing!) bring them by
Grover W341--to the box outside Dr. Xu's office, or contact Annie Semenczuk
through facebook or e-mail as113906 at ohio.edu, to set up a drop off time!

Thank you for all of your help and support,

The Professional Retail Leaders