[Ouretail] Fashion Associates needs models for Mom's Weekend Fashion Show

Annie Semenczuk as113906 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:03:20 EDT 2009

Retail Students!

The Mom's Weekend Fashion Show is just around the corner and we need your help!
Last year was a huge success and we hope to top that this year and we NEED models!

The Fashion show will be May 2nd this year, that is a Saturday from 1-3 and
there will be a run through at 11 in the Baker Ballroom.

Please e-mail me at as113906 at ohio.edu if you or a friend would like to model for
this event. In your message include your dress and plant size, your e-mail, and
days and times you would be able to attend a fitting. You just have to commit to
one fitting, and the show. It is a lot of fun! Please let me know ASAP!

Thank you!

Annie Semenczuk
as113906 at ohio.edu