[Ouretail] PRL Meet and Greet!

Leah Hannahs lh294606 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 22 19:00:25 EDT 2008

The women of The Professional Retail Leaders cordially invite you to our
annual meet and greet.

PRL is a student organization within the Retail Merchandising major. We work
to strengthen relationships with professors, alumni, and create better
networking for the Retail Merchandising major. We also hold fund raisers to
earn money for our organization that we use to create programs to improve the
Retail Merchandising Major.

The meet and greet will be held next Tuesday, October 28th at 7:30 in Grover
W115. While this program is targeted towards pre-majors all are welcome! You
will have the opportunity so socialize and speak with some of the Retail
Merchandising faculty, and there will also be a few professors speaking about
the Retail Merchandising major and all that it can offer you. Also there will
be representatives present from different organizations on campus that are
related to the Retail Merchandising major. They will each speak for a few
minutes about their organization and also let you know how to join. This is a
great opportunity and an easy way to get involved on campus!

Also punch and snacks will be provided!Please take this great opportunity to
make connections with your fellow Retail Merchandising students as they are
truly valuable.We look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday, October 28th!

-The Women of The Professional Retail Leaders
If there are any questions and concerns please feel free to send an email to
EB328005 at ohio.edu
Dress is casual.