[Ouretail] PRL T-Shirt Fundraiser

eb328005 at ohio.edu eb328005 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 16 00:17:49 EDT 2008

Retail Majors!

     If you don't already know, the Professional Retail Leaders are a student
organization within the Retail Merchandising Major. We are selling t-shirts as
a fundraiser this quarter. The t-shirts are geared to girls in our major, but
can be purchased by everyone. I have attached the front and back graphics for
the shirt to this email. The shirts are pale pink American Apperal v-necks
with the maroonish brown graphics (they should fit fairly true to size). The
shirts will cost $15, and can be paid by cash or check. We will be visiting
all of the Retail courses within the next week to take orders and talk more
about them. If you are not enrolled in any retail classes this quarter but are
still interested in purchasing a shirt, please send me an email @
EB328005 at ohio.edu and we can work something out.

Thanks a lot!

Ellen Board and the Women of PRL