[Ouretail] Opps! Send this one instead

Rika Nurrahmah rn337307 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 15 13:46:26 EDT 2008

Fashion Associates "Fashion Forum" newsletter available in .pdf format

The first "Fashion Forum" issue is available in .pdf format. These newsletters
were distributed at Grover Hall, Baker Center, and various uptown retails.
However, if you were unable to retrieve one, here's your chance to check it out!

If you're interested in contributing to the newsletter, please e-mail me, Rika,
at rn337307 at ohio.edu. The newsletters are released bi-quarterly, so your next
opportunity will be a week or two before finals week.

"Fashion Forum" is a newsletter released through OU Fashion Associates. If
you're interested in joining the organization, our meetings are on Mondays at 8
p.m. We meet in Grover W 305.

Rika Nurrahmah

Editor-In-Chief
Fashion Forum Newsletter