[Ouretail] [Fwd: Fall 2008 Career Fair Information] (fwd) (fwd)

(Virginia) Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 2 12:40:42 EDT 2008

RM folks - information about upcoming Career Fair!  Plan to attend :-)

Dr. P
Below is an announcement regarding the upcoming Fall Career Fair. If
possible, please forward to faculty, staff and students. I have also
attached the flyer that may be sent with the announcement, or if your
office would like to print and display.

Thank you for your assistance in promoting our fair!

Best,
Kristine Hoke

It's time for the annual Fall Career Fair, and this year we decided to do
something different than before. Instead of just packing all of our
potential employers into one day we decided to extend it to two! And the
employers attending will be different each day!

What: 2008 Fall Career Fair
When: Tuesday, October 7 AND Wednesday, October 8
Time: 10 A.M. – 3 P.M.
Where: Baker Center Ballroom

All student welcome either day!
Be sure to bring your student ID and copies of your resume.
Professional Dress recommended.
No pre-registration required.

As we have in the past, we have invited all employers to stay the day after
the career fair to interview any students they may have chosen.  More
information and a complete list of employers attending can be found on our
website: www.ohio.edu/careers.

Office of Career Services
Ohio University
Baker University Center 533