[Ouretail] Opportunities with The Limited

(Virginia) Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 1 16:26:19 EDT 2008

The Limited is looking for experienced talent with a positive attitude this
holiday season. The Limited is a well established and recognized specialty
retailer offering women's contemporary American casual and working apparel
in 230 stores nationwide. At The Limited, you will be part of our continued
growth with the launch of our on-line shopping experience, opening of new
stores, expansion of existing locations and the development of new concepts
and product categories. Now is a great time to join the team and get great
experience in the exciting and fast-paced, retail career field. Get wrapped
up in fashion this holiday season by stopping by Grover Center from
10am-3pm on Thurs October 9th to meet Columbus, OH District Manager Jon
Ohlinger and Senior Recruiter Missy Alcott. Drop off resume's and/or
complete applications on the spot for part-time sales and field internships
this holiday season.

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences