[Ounphc] Updated NPHC Bylaws

Wilson, Kaitlin kw757712 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 18 10:41:03 EDT 2016

Hello all.  Here are bylaws for you to reference for officer duties and elections.  See Articles 5 and 10 of the Constitution, and Article I of the Bylaws.  Text an eBoard member or hit the groupme if you have more questions.

Kaitlin C. Wilson
Ohio University '17
B.S.S. of Performing & Literary Arts
African American Studies Minor
Pronunciation Tutor • English Language Improvement Program
Links Peer Mentor • Office of Multicultural Student Access & Retention
President • Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Collective
President • National Pan-Hellenic Council
Chaplin & Ivy Leaf Reporter • Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
Jeremiah 29:11