[Ounphc] Election Meeting @ 4:30

Wilson, Kaitlin kw757712 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 18 01:05:16 EDT 2016

Hello All,

Today is our last General Body meeting.  Because of the Greek Awards Banquet happening at our usual time, we will be meeting at 4:30pm in Bentley 240.  If you are planning on running for an executive board position please have a brief speech prepared.  All positions are open so long as you are eligible (see bylaws).  I stress the importance of each org having representation on the executive board.  I would encourage at least one person from each chapter to run.

See everyone at 4:30!  Please be on time and in quorum.

Best,

Kaitlin C. Wilson

Ohio University '17

B.S.S. of Performing & Literary Arts

African American Studies Minor

Pronunciation Tutor * English Language Improvement Program

Links Peer Mentor * Office of Multicultural Student Access & Retention

President * Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Collective

President * National Pan-Hellenic Council

Chaplin & Ivy Leaf Reporter * Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated

Jeremiah 29:11