[Ounphc] Fwd: Collect Box Tops for East Elementary - Due Oct 24!

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:48:17 EDT 2014

Read below!!

Thanks,

Camyel Young
Ohio University, Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Civil Engineering Major, Mathematics minor
OUWC, SWE, ASCE
NPHC, Internal Affairs
National Society Of Black Engineers, Academic Excellence Chair
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. , Treasurer/Secretary
Phone: 937-516-3879 , Email: cy543910 at ohio.edu<mailto:cy543910 at ohio.edu>

Begin forwarded message: