[OUMRC] Waiver, Riding rules, group riding videos, and tonight's meeting

Stone, Todd stonet1 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 18 10:52:19 EDT 2013

Hi folks,
It's last minute for sure, but don't forget tonight's meeting.
And attached are the waivers for this year's events once we get those planned.  I'll bring a stack to the meeting.  For those who can't attend tonight, simply sign them and return by campus mail.  I'll send along the address to send them to in another message.

Also attached is a rough draft of our riding rules and etiquette.  No need to memorize.  We'll talk a bit about these tonight.

Finally, for those who are less familiar with group rides, here are some great video links.  While we'll try to show these tonight, please take a look before if you can.

See you this evening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z89ROcx0Cs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbRg1o0aNjQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Z7c2UjOGU