[OUMRC] Meeting

Tyler Brumfield tyty3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 05:06:29 EST 2013

Hello all and welcome back. I hope you all enjoyed your break. Please do not forget that there is a meeting later tonight (Tuesday, January 22nd) @ 6pm in Copeland 118. This meeting is going to be mostly about event planning for the Spring Semester and is intended to get some actual dates set up on the calender. Please attend if you wish to help set up these events for everyone's input is greatly valued. Also, Brian McCarthy, who is a professor here at OU, is on the Transportation & Parking Committee, and is also an OUMRC member, has made a draft proposal to parking services about MC parking here on campus. This will also be a topic of discussion at this meeting. I have attached the document to this email so please look it over if you have not yet gotten the chance to do so. Please feel free to bring along anybody who has an interest in joining the organization or give me their contact info if they/you are unable to attend. I will also be sending out a
 text message to everybody at some point during the day as an extra reminder so please be aware of that. Thank you all and I hope to see you there!

Tyler Brumfield

President, OUMRC (Ohio University Motorcycle Riding Club)
Sigma Phi Epsilon, Ohio Xi
Phone: 614-557-1120
Email: tyty3400 at yahoo.com