[OUMRC] Next Meeting

Tyler Brumfield tyty3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 20:52:07 EDT 2013

First off, I want to apologize for not communicating much with you all for the past month or so. I have been caught up with a lot and it took me forever to figure out the new system that room reservations are now run through. Also, I keep forgetting that we get out of school much earlier this year compared to last year, which is a bummer (to me at least). I went ahead and scheduled a meeting for this Tuesday (4/16) @ 6pm, Bentley 025, seeing that there has been some concern with McCarthy's parking plan for next year. We can also continue to discuss the direction of this organization and plan more for next year. I'm sorry this is a bit short notice and last second so if this cannot work for most of you please let me know. I urge you to take advantage of the Facebook page and the contact list attached to the page to ask other fellow members about partner/group rides in the meantime. Please contact me if any of you have any questions or concerns, thanks.

Tyler Brumfield

President, OUMRC (Ohio University Motorcycle Riding Club)
Sigma Phi Epsilon, Ohio Xi
Scripps College of Communication, Ohio University

Phone: 614-557-1120
Email: tyty3400 at yahoo.com