[OUCTM-Listserv] First Meeting

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 12:11:59 EDT 2015

Hello All!

The Ohio University Council of Teachers of Mathematics (OUCTM) will be having its first meeting this Wednesday, September 9th at 6:30pm. We are having a cookout at the park near the ridges (the one next to the miniature golf course). Transportation will be provided if needed; Just add your name to the Google Doc, meet us in Morton parking lot at 6:15pm and we will drive you over! (If folks need to arrive late because of class, and still will need a ride, add the time to the list to and we'll try to work out a ride for you.) Bring a friend and come learn about everything OUCTM while enjoying some delicious hot dogs and/or veggie dogs. We'll be doing new member sign-ups and getting to know each other. Hope to see you there!

Google Doc link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A-oPZjb3gjovmm-6L2O7mLYIWXpzLS9mqheeg_cxw54/edit?usp=sharing

-The OUCTM Exec Board

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'15-'16 OUCTM Vice President?Resident Assistant