[OUCTM-Listserv] Meeting Time

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 19 16:36:37 EDT 2015

Hello Mathletes!

Happy Week 9! I hope that this week is going well thus far and I come baring wonderful news. This week we will be having an OUCTM meeting in Tupper Hall Room 002 at 6:30 pm participating in different complex approaches to collaboration and student learning in the classroom. Our very own executive member Derek Sturgill and Lindsey Gold with engaging us in complex tasks to learn about complex instruction and looking at an approach that teachers can use to support equity in mathematics classrooms with an emphasis in group work. Definitely something we can all use!

So write it down in your planner, put a reminder in your phone, bring a friend, and I look forward to seeing you all there.

P.S. If you have not filled out your membership forms or paid dues please do so at the meeting.

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'15-'16 OUCTM Vice President?Resident Assistant