[OUCTM-Listserv] Final Meeting!

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 30 19:11:43 EST 2015

Hello OUCTMers,

Are you an Education Major? Are you worried about taking the OAE? Do you know how to best study and prepare for the tests?

If you answered yes to any of these, like I did, then you should come to our OUCTM meeting Wednesday December 2nd at 6:30 pm in Tupper 002. Dr. Hallman-Thrasher will spending the time answering questions, giving some tips, and going through some pretty helpful things so that we all can succeed through these tests!

So come on over, bring your other education friends and bring the questions i know you have, but have never asked. We look forward to seeing you there and hope you have an awesome last week of classes before finals!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'15-'16 OUCTM Vice President?Resident Assistant