[OUCTM-Listserv] Tutoring Opportunities!

Bertrand, Lori lb455611 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 19 11:36:42 EDT 2014

?Hello all!

We still have a lot of students who would like to work with someone and get a little extra help in their math courses!  I highly encourage everyone to find some time to help out in any way that they can; it's a lot of fun working with these students and they (and their parents) are really appreciative of your assistance!  So if anyone is available to tutor, PLEASE email me ASAP so I can give you more information about the student.  We're still looking for tutors for:

- A 7th grade boy at Alexander Middle School whose mom works at the university

- A 6th grade girl at Athens

- A sophomore at Athens High School who could meet at Alden after school around 2:40 pm

- A Junior who needs help in Honors Algebra

- A 15-year-old girl at Athens High School who would like help in geometry (She would like to meet during the weekend.  Also she has ADD.)

Lori Bertrand

Patton College of Education
Integrated Mathematics
Academic Achievement Center Tutor