[OUCTM-Listserv] Meeting Thursday November 13

Post, Michele mp921210 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 12 22:59:22 EST 2014

Hello Mathletes!

Wondering how you can make your week more mathematical?!

Well you're in luck!!!

Tomorrow, Thursday, November 13, at our member meeting in McCracken 234 from 7pm-8pm we are playing SET, a highly addictive original game of perception.  In this game players are faced with 12 different cards at a time, and are challenged to make different SET combinations using the four visual features of each card, color, number, symbol, and shading.

Bring a friend, or two, or three, and come join us as we play this mathematical card game.  Hope to see you all there!

Michele Post
OUCTM Secretary