[OUCTM-Listserv] Coolville Elementary Math Night

Post, Michele mp921210 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 3 09:12:31 EST 2014

Hello Mathletes!!

On Thursday, November 20 from 6pm-7:30pm, Coolville Elementary school is hosting a family math night for students grades K-6.  In place of our member meeting that week, we are going to Coolville Elementary and asking for volunteers to help run the math stations for the students and their families!!  Helping out will also count for community service hours.  It will be a night full of math fun with elementary school students and gaining more experience working with younger students!

Please let me know if you are interested in helping out by emailing me at mp921210 at ohio.edu and I can add you to the list of volunteers.  Also, we are trying to carpool to this awesome event together, so if you are able to provide transportation let me know in your RSVP email.

I look forward to hearing from you, and enjoy your week!

Thank you,

Michele Post

OUCTM Secretray ?