[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting Tonight in McCracken303 at 7:45!

Shapiro, Sarah ss215309 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:45:42 EDT 2014

Hi OUCTMers,

We will be having an OUCTM meeting tonight, March 11th, at 7:45-8:45 in McCracken303!

We will be debating over the attached article whether the need to teach Algebra to high school students is really necessary or if it causes them more grief than it's really worth. Have you ever had a student ask you "When are we ever going to use this outside of the classroom?" and you aren't sure how to respond? The more people we have in this discussion, the better it will be. This stuff is going to pertain to all of us when we have our own classroom (if not already!)

Come tonight, and bring a friend! :) We hope to see you there. Thank you again for your time and participation in our organization!

Sincerely,

Sarah Shapiro

OUCTM President