[Ouctm-l] OUCTM

Shapiro, Sarah ss215309 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 3 18:50:26 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I hope this e-mail finds you well. I am writing to remind you to please play a quick game using Donor's Play by tomorrow night at the very latest if possible. Anyone with an iPad or iPhone can play this, and it is completely free. The more members we have play this, the more money we can raise to make our organization as successful as possible. If you have not already downloaded the Donor's Play App, you can do so by texting "ouctm" (all in lower-case letters) to 650-319-7142. Please remember this is absolutely free, so don't worry about getting charged!

Also, attached in this e-mail is an article regarding whether the need to teach Algebra in grade school is necessary or not. If at all possible, please read this as we would like to have a debate at our next meeting among members. Our meeting will take place on March 11th at 7:45-8:45 in McCracken303, and please bring a friend. The more people we have in this discussion, the better it will be.

Thank you again for your time and participation in our organization!

Sincerely,

Sarah Shapiro

OUCTM President