[Ouctm-l] Tutoring

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 10 18:52:37 EST 2014

Hello OUCTMmers!

Just a reminder that there are still openings for the tutoring opportunity for Alexander High School.

I encourage all of you to think about participating in this wonderful opportunity.

Just a little bit of information:

    We need people to travel (only 15 minutes away and can work out pairs) to tutoring students in algebra, geometry, and pre calculus during their study halls.

    The time depends on how much time you can spend there any day of the week between 10am to 230pm.

Think about this and get back to me! Also welcome back to school and happy spring semester!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education
Integrated Mathematics
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator/PR