[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting Tues, Jan 29th 6pm in Morton Hall 313

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 28 18:17:07 EST 2013

Hello all.

Come join us for our next OUCTM meeting which will be Tues. Jan 29th at 6pm in Morton Hall 313. For the remainder of the semester, with the exception of one meeting in mid-March, our meetings will be in Morton 313 due to overbooking in McCracken.

Former OUCTM members Zach Graves and Ryan Davis will be here to talk about their experiences as first-year teachers. Mr. Graves teaches at Wellston and Miss Davis teaches at Southern (Meigs). This will be a great opportunity to ask questions about concerns you may be having about your first year of teaching.

Also, the exec board will have tshirts for those of you who have not picked them up yet.

Thanks!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President