[Ouctm-l] Pancake Breakfast final reminder - Jan 26th 7:30am-9:30am

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 25 14:42:34 EST 2013

Hello all.

Just one final reminder that our pancake breakfast is this Saturday, Jan 26th from 7:30am-9:30am at Applebee's on East State Street. Tickets can be purchased at the door, so if you don't have a ticket, don't worry, you can still come and enjoy delicious pancakes. Tickets are $5 and all proceeds (and tips) benefit OUCTM. Bring yourself and all your hungry friends. I know it's early, but you can always take a nap later! :-) Plus, getting up early is good practice for when we're all teaching.

Hope to see you all there!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President