[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting 9/18/12

Miller, Aaron am203008 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 17 20:44:57 EDT 2012

Good Day OUCTM,
    I hope everyone is enjoying the new semester! This is a notification that our second meeting is Tuesday, September 18th at 7:30 pm in McCracken 234. This will be an extremely worthwhile meeting to attend, as we are fortunate to have Greg Foley as a guest speaker (see attached document for detailed description). This is another great chance to be exposed to quality conversation about math education, and the changes that will effect math educators in the future.
     Also, OUCTM volunteers who wish to participate in the OCTM conference next month to please bring their completed forms to the meeting Tuesday night. We would love if our presence is felt at the conference, so please volunteer! We hope to see you at the meeting, and bring a friend (we encourage all to join and participate).

Sincerely,
Aaron Miller
V.P. and P.R. OUCTM