[Ouctm-l] GREAT opportunity tomorrow!!!

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 13 16:46:13 EDT 2012

Folks, Tom Reardon, one of the world's most amazing math teachers is doing a workshop tomorrow from 2-4 in McCracken Hall on using technology (TI-NSPIRE CX CAS) and he'll likely also use the SmartBoard (and he uses it better than anyone I know).

Here's the thing: Space is limited but there are still some seats remaining. To RSVP and guarantee a spot, you need to contact Dr. Greg Foley using the information below (not me!).

Don't miss this opportunity.
- Bob Klein.

Tom Reardon, who will deliver the keynote address at the research symposium on Saturday, has agreed to present a 2-hr TI-Nspire CX CAS technology workshop this Friday, 14 September 2012, from 2:00 until 4:00 p.m. in 234 McCracken Hall.  Tom taught high school for more than 30 years in Youngstown, Ohio, and now presents workshops around the world.  This is an excellent opportunity to experience a top-notch technology workshop.  Please attend if you can.

Space is limited, so please tell me whether you plan to attend.(foleyg at ohio.edu)

Thanks

GF

Gregory D. Foley, PhD
Robert L. Morton Professor of Mathematics Education

Department of Teacher Education
Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
OHIO UNIVERSITY

117 McCracken Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701-2979
USA