[Ouctm-l] OCTM this week

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 12 14:02:09 EDT 2012

Hello-
I will be traveling to Columbus to the Ohio Council of Teachers of Mathematics Annual meeting.

I have limited space in my vehicle if you would like a ride. My intended travel time is:
Thursday, October 18: Leave Athens 6:45 AM, Leave Columbus 4:30 PM to arrive Athens by 6:30 PM
Friday, October 19: Leave Athens 6:45 AM, Leave Columbus afternoon once conference ends.

If you would like to ride with me, I need to know by Tuesday, October 16 at 5PM. As I have limited space, first come, first served.

I hope you consider attending this terrific meeting. It's a great opportunity to learn and enjoy teaching mathematics in Ohio.

Best regards,
Bob Klein, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics
Undergraduate Advising Coordinator
Math 1101-1102 Coordinator
Office Address: 563 Morton Hall
Mailing Address:
Ohio University, 321 Morton Hall
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1285 (no voicemail);
740.331.4270 (voicemail); 740.593.9805 (f)
kleinr at ohio.edu