[Ouctm-l] tutors needed

Minnich, Sarah sm307608 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 9 18:48:33 EDT 2012

Hello all,
   This week I have a couple requests.
    1.) I was contacted by a volunteer that works at the Athens County Children Services asking if any of our members would be interested in tutoring for foster students. This is a new program they are trying to set up and asked our organization for volunteers. In order to do this you will need to fill out an application and email it back to me. After that there will be an interview and then training. This would be a great experience for all of us that are available and something to put on the resume. Please fill out the application or email me with any questions.
2.) There is a  student that is in 7th grade in Athens Middle School that is looking for a tutor.
3.) There is a student in math analysis at Athens High School that is looking for some extra help.

If you could volunteer for any of these please let me know! Hope the semester is going great so far!
Thanks,
Sarah Minnich