[Ouctm-l] Family Math Night

Graves, Zachary zg157808 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 11 23:05:12 EST 2012

Hey Everyone!
For those that were unable to attend our last meeting, I just wanted to announce that Southern Local will be having a Family Math Night and needs volunteers to run the math games.  This would be a terrific service to the community and would be greatly appreciated by the staff trying to put this function together.  I thought that as members of the OUCTM it would be a perfect way for us to reach out to a community math event!

The Family Math Night will be held January 19th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm and the games will be for K-6. Just a fair warning, Southern Local is roughly a 35 minute drive from Athens so be prepared for that! If anyone would like more information or if you would like to volunteer please contact me at zg157808 at ohio.edu.

Thanks!
Zach Graves
PR chairmen