[Ouctm-l] First OUCTM meeting Tuesday, Jan. 10th at 7:10pm McCracken 214B

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 7 16:58:18 EST 2012

Hello all.

I hope you all had a great break! Our first OUCTM meeting of the quarter will be on Tuesday, Jan. 10th at 7:10pm in McCracken 214B. We will be talking about Rubik's cubes, and the math behind them. We will also be talking about the rest of the quarter's schedule, as well as upcoming fundraisers and the NCTM conference in April. For those who may be interested in attending, OUCTM is hoping to provide funding for some of its members to go. If you are interested in knowing more about this, come to our meeting!

Hope to see you all there!

Patrick Brust

OUCTM President