[Ouctm-l] Bake Sale Wed. April 11th, 10am-4pm

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 9 14:49:28 EDT 2012

Hello all.

Just a reminder that our bake sale, originally scheduled for April 4th will be this Wednesday, April 11th from 10am-4pm in the McCracken Lobby. We have confirmed the reservation of the lobby, so it is definitely a go! If you can work at all, feel free to drop by. Also, if you can make something, please do! We are always looking for people to make things and work. Even if you're only free for an hour or half an hour, many hands make for light work!

We're working extra hard this quarter at fundraising to help send 9 OUCTM members to the NCTM conference, so we need everyone who can to help at the bake sale.

Thanks everybody!

Patrick