[Ouctm-l] Meeting/Bake Sale this week!

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 2 21:07:07 EDT 2012

Hello all.

Sorry for filling your inboxes with emails so often, but I just wanted to remind everyone again that we have two events for OUCTM this week. First, our math scavenger hunt, which will be on Tuesday, April 3rd, at 7:10pm in McCracken 234. We will be going outside, weather permitting, and prizes will be given for the top finishers.

Second, we will be having our first bake sale of the quarter on Wednesday, April 4th from 10am-4pm. If you can work, or bake something for the bake sale, please do so. We are always looking for people to do both. Don't worry if your cookies or brownies don't come out picture perfect, I know mine never do! They still sell either way! Also, stop by our bake sale and bring all your hungry friends!

Hope to see you all Tuesday and Wednesday!

Thanks everybody!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President