[Ouctm-l] First OUCTM meeting Tues. Apr. 3rd, 7:10 pm in McCracken 234

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 1 19:30:14 EDT 2012

Hello all.

I hope you are enjoying this fine weather, as well as the beginning of your spring quarter. OUCTM will be having it's first meeting on Tuesday, April 3rd at 7:10pm in McCracken 234.

For our first meeting, we will be having a Math Scavenger Hunt around campus, mainly around McCracken and College Green (weather permitting). If not, we will have one indoors.

We're going to try and start right around 7:10 so we have enough daylight left to do it. It should be a lot of fun. We will have prizes for the top finishers.

Also, just as a reminder of future events this quarter. There will be a bake sale on Wed. April 4th in McCracken Hall from 10am-4pm.

Also, we will be having our other meetings this quarter on April 17th, May 1st, May 15th, and May 29th. Meetings are all on Tuesdays at 7:10pm in McCracken 234.

Hope to see you all at Tuesday's meeting!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President