[Ouctm-l] OU GeoGebra Summit

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 2 15:47:30 EDT 2011

OUCTM'ers!

I'm pleased to announce that  Dr. Todd Edwards and Mr. Steve Phelps are coming to OU to present a workshop on using GeoGebra Dynamic Geometry Software. This relates most directly to geometry courses but also to calculus and algebra courses.

These two gentlemen are the co-founders of the Ohio Geogebra User's Group and have extensive background in math, education, and technology use. They have promised a 6-hour beginner-to-expert workshop that should be fantastic.

The event is Saturday, September 10, 2011 in 314 Morton. It will begin at 9AM with a break for lunch and end no later than 4 (though probably a lot earlier). A light lunch will be provided.

It is an RSVP event and you are among the first to be invited. While you can let me know of your attendance any time before the event RSVP'ing earlier would ensure one of the limited spaces.

As spaces are limited, please RSVP only if you are able to stay for the full workshop.

Bob Klein