[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting Tomorrow!

McIntyre, Michelle mm359106 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 10 17:47:41 EST 2011

 Hi, guys!

Just a reminder that our first meeting of winter quarter is tomorrow!

When: Tuesday, January 11
Time: 7:30PM
Where: McCracken 104

There has been some confusion and issues with meeting dates - we will be discussing this at the meeting.  Apparently our Tuesday meetings are conflicting with the Honors Education Fraternity meetings.  The Executive Board is considering changing out meetings to the opposite Tuesdays (so our next meeting would be in 3 weeks, instead of 2).  If you cannot make this meeting but would prefer we switch to opposing Tuesdays, just email me back!

We hope to see you all tomorrow!
Michelle McIntyre
OUCTM PR Chair and Secretary