[Ouctm-l] NCTM Conference Funding Applications

Knoth, Courtney ck234706 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 10 16:55:16 EST 2011

OUCTM Members,

The OUCTM executive board is planning on attending the NCTM conference in Indianapolis, Indiana on April 14-16.  We would like to invite all OUCTM members to attend.  We have decided to offer two scholarships to OUCTM members.  The scholarships will cover the registration fee ($142 for NCTM members) and hotel.  Please see the flyer (attached) and http://www.nctm.org/flipbooks/programbooks/indy_preview_2010/ for details.  We must register by March 4.  If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please complete the application (attached) and return to me at ck234706 at ohio.edu<mailto:ck234706 at ohio.edu> by February 15.  You may also send questions to that email address.

Courtney Knoth
OUCTM President