[Ouctm-l] March 1st Meeting Canceled

Ehlen, Sarah se126506 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 28 18:15:33 EST 2011

Hey OUCTM-ers!

I wanted to let you all know that the meeting tomorrow will be canceled. Alea Barker has an emergency budget meeting because her school district must cut jobs. This is a very unfortunate event, and it left exec board no time to find a replacement. If you would like a resume writing meeting please email se126506 at ohio.edu, and we can reschedule the meeting.

Here are some reminders:

  *   March 4th is the DEADLINE to post your resume on Bobcat Career Link for the TRC if you want it to go to the schools in a preview packet
     *   Here are the Career Services Walk- In Hours if you need your resume reviewed or need any help
     *   MW 1-4 pm, M-F 9-11:30 am, Th 9-11 am, & T 5-7 pm

  *   March 12th there will be Pi Day Bowling at Roller Bowl Lanes at 3:30 pm

Have a Happy Week 9!

Sarah Ehlen