[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Mancala Practice

McIntyre, Michelle mm359106 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 23 17:19:18 EST 2011

Hi friends!

Just a reminder that our Mancala Practice is going on tomorrow!  We are going to use this time as a practice or a warm up, if you will, so we are all familiar with the process.  We plan on holding the full-out tournament in the spring in conjunction with the African Studies Organization.
So come join us for some fun with mancala!  We are asking for donations at the door for the East Elementary's Lego Club!  Their Lego sets are lacking and we want to help them out, so if you can spare a dollar or so, we would love your contribution!

When: Thursday (tomorrow), February 24
Time: 7:30 PM
Where: McCracken Math Curriculum Lab
Cost: Donations

Also, bring some treats if you want!  We want this to be social and enjoyable!

Thanks guys,
Michelle McIntyre
OUCTM PR Chair and Secretary