[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Officer Application 2011-2012

Knoth, Courtney ck234706 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 19 21:46:17 EDT 2011

OUCTM is looking for officers for its executive board for the 2011-2012 school year.  We need a president, vice-president, treasurer, PR/secretary, and NCTM/tutoring representative.

By becoming an officer you are committing to take on the responsibility and enjoy the benefits that come along with your position.  It will require a great deal of dedication on your part.  The executive board of OUCTM is responsible for making OUCTM a successful organization that provides professional development and experience for its members as well as service to the community. The many accomplishments that OUCTM leaders have enjoyed include:\

>  Development of strong leadership skills;
>  Working closely with faculty and administration;
>  Attending OCTM and NCTM conferences at reduced cost (depending on fund-raising);
>  Networking with math education students and teachers around the state;
>  Guiding OUCTM’s activities;
>  Developing friendships that will last a lifetime;
>  Job opportunities;
>  Improving your knowledge of mathematics and education.

Please consider applying for a position.  Attached is the application along with descriptions of each officers' role.  We ask that you complete the attached application by noon on Friday, April 29 to Courtney Knoth at ck234706 at ohio.edu<mailto:ck234706 at ohio.edu>.  You can also direct your questions to Courtney.

Best regards,

Courtney Knoth

OUCTM President