[Ouctm-l] tutor needed - 9th grade honors Algebra I

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 13 12:18:12 EDT 2010

Hello everyone.

I need another tutor. This time I need someone who is willing to tutor a 9th grade female student at Athens HS who is taking honors Algebra I. AYA majors, this is right up your alley. Middle childhood majors are also welcome, of course!

This student is the daughter of an assistant professor within the counseling division of the COEHS. Please let me know ASAP if you can help.

Thanks again everybody! Hope to see you all at the meeting this Thursday. Enjoy week 2!

Sincerely

Patrick Brust
OUCTM Tutoring Coordinator