[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Social on Thursday at 5:45

Ehlen, Sarah se126506 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 17:28:52 EDT 2010

 Hey Guys,

There is an end of the year social at 7 Hocking (my house) Thursday at 5:45 (was 5:30 but I forgot I work til 5:30). This is a potluck social. I will be buying hot dogs and buns. If you would like something else to grill feel free to bring it!! Everybody feel free to bring your own soda and juice. I am going to get some wood for a bonfire, so please bring a chair if you would like to sit by the camp fire.

Here are some items that could be used for the potluck:

  *   Plates
  *   Forks, Knives, and Spoons
  *   Side Dishes
  *   Desserts