[Ouctm-l] Job Opening

Sustar, Eric es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon May 17 20:00:20 EDT 2010

Hello OUCTM Members.

Former OUCTM Secretary Sarah Russell wanted me to let you know about a high school mathematics opening.  Here's what she said:

"I'm planning on moving to Maryland, so my job at Sheridan will be up for grabs. It's a VERY rural area, and the staff is the most welcoming and supportive staff you could ever imagine. Just wanted to let you know for any seniors that are starting the job hunt. :)  Sheridan's done a couple interviews already to fill my spot. My mentor teacher keeps asking whether there's anyone at OU I know who's interested, so I wanted to send a sort of last call to the OUCTMers for anyone who may be needing a job next year. :)"

If you have any questions, I can put you in contact with Sarah.

Thanks!
Eric Sustar
OUCTM President