[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting Weds. 2/10

Mrosko, Jamie jm398006 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 8 21:01:53 EST 2010

Hello OUCTM-ers!
Hopefully everyone is enjoying midterms!
We will have our next meeting Wednesday, February 10th at 7:30pm in MCCR 104
Dr. Pam Beam, a secondary education professor, will be talking to us about 2 important aspects!
First, she will be discussing interview tips and do’s & don’ts so we all can be fully prepared for that future job! She has worked as an educator and a principal, so she knows her stuff! Also, Pam will be talking with us about classroom management and discipline, which can be used in future careers as well as observations and professional internships in education (“student teaching”)!

RECAP:
When: Weds., February 10th at 7:30pm
Where: MCCR 104
Don’t forget to spread the word to fellow math educators and to bring a friend!

Hope to see you all Wednesday!
Jamie Mrosko
OUCTM Public Relations