[Ouctm-l] Praxis II Study Groups

McIntyre, Michelle mm359106 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 8 20:43:37 EST 2010

Hi guys!

I hope winter break is treating you all well.  There has been some interest in starting up a study group for the AYA mathematics Praxis II exam.

I need to know if anyone is interested.  So if you are, please email me back and let me know when you are planning on taking the exam (the next two dates are 1/15 and 3/12, there are quite a few after March as well).  With this information we will be able to build study sessions to help as many people out as we can!

Happy Holidays!

Michelle McIntyre
OUCTM PR Chair and Secretary