[Ouctm-l] Hot Dog Fundraiser! OUCTM STILL NEEDS YOU FRIDAY!!

Ehlen, Sarah se126506 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 14 14:47:45 EDT 2010

Hey OUCTMers!

Friday April 16th OUCTM will be selling hot dogs uptown by the court house. The fundraiser will take place from 10 pm to 2 am. WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS!!! The money we will raise will help us attend the NCTM conference later this month. The future of OUCTM is also dependent on the money we raise this quarter because it will be our funds for next year. Please give an hour of your Friday to help out OUCTM!!! EMAIL SE126506 at OHIO.EDU TO VOLUNTEER!

Recap:
We need volunteers to sell hot dogs on Friday
When: 10 pm - 2 am
Email se126506 at ohio.edu if you are interested.

Have a good rest of the week! Encourage your friends to stop by on Friday!! Thanks!!

~Sarah Ehlen