[Ouctm-l] PRAXIS Practice for AYA Math

Robert Klein bob at math.ohiou.edu
Sun Sep 20 09:55:43 EDT 2009

Hi all-

I am going to offer my Math 320L class a Praxis Pratice (2 hours) on
Monday, Sep. 28 from 12:00 (not 12:10) to 2:00 in 326 Morton Hall.

I am opening this opportunity up to others who may need the 0061 Math
Content test for Secondary Mathematics. I will give this same practice
test again in future Math 320L classes, but if you want to take the
practice Praxis, then you need to RSVP to me by Wednesday, September
23 at 5PM (kleinr at ohio.edu). I need to know by then so that I can make
the appropriate number of copies.

If you know of other candidates who might want to take this practice
test, could you please pass along this information?
Thanks and best regards,
BK